Wednesday, November 18, 2009

she loves: The Handwork Group

i stumbled across these adorable tiny felt animals on Etsy this morning and had to share! as a girl i LOVED my stuffed animals and had serious attachments to them. i remember waking up one night crying because i'd had a dream my beloved stuffed dog, Fleagle Beagle, died. i don't sleep with 4 stuffed animals anymore, but every time i clean my old closet in my parents' house, take them out, and hug them, i realize how much i still love them!

so not only are these animals darling, but i love the story behind this Etsy shop: "Every Monday, the 'handwork group' meets at Oakland Steiner School in Rochester Hills, Michigan. We are an independent group whose primary goal is to raise money and donate it to our children's school." what a great way to build community and support your child's education.

these are so cute.

my favorite is the little grazing fawn.

in felt love,
she.



all images by The Handwork Group
visit The Handwork Group here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to know you and so blessed by this little corner of your webverse. I'm too lazy to look up all this kind of stuff myself, but I key in your URL and I'm immersed in felt and color. M'lady, you are a blessing.