if i could be in this bedroom right now, i wouldn't even need to be sleeping and i'd be extremely happy. of course this room in this house was probably meant to be a living room, because whose bedroom opens up directly onto a backyard patio, but so what. i like the random placement of the bed diagonally in the corner, and i like the random looking piece of fabric above the bed that creates a daydream-friendly view for whoever's lying there.(i'm just envisioning myself in this happy space because the CRANKY man in my waiting room has been sitting there SNORTING and muttering at MSNBC for the past TWENTY minutes and i'd really like to tell him to SHUT UP.)
i'm okay, really,
she
bedroom found
in TOAST
in TOAST
1 comment:
For the record.
I love Toast.
I like to flip, late at night, before I shut off the light...
Post a Comment