that's where this Woodland Organic bedding comes in, courtesy of Pottery Barn . . .
what?? i realize this is the bedding for a little girl who loves busy, colorful, candy-like patterns, but the fact that it's Pottery Barn makes it just a little more sophisticated . . . doesn't it? who WOULDN'T love waking up under such a bright and happy duvet in the cold, dark winter months?that's right. the hyper little girl whose fingers are sticky with sugar and eyes bright with glee: ME. see, in my mind i'm already jumping full force on this very bed.
i really need to un-subscribe from Pottery Barn sale emails.
in bedlove,
she.
2 comments:
i do too. love it. anthropologie always has good bright bedding too...
Yeah. I subscribed to Anthropologie's catalog, and it just makes me want to spend lots of money I don't have. But I also just love looking at the colors and the ingenious designs. (In the last catalog, there was a little boy dressed up as a cardboard dinosaur.)
Post a Comment